Our agents earn an hourly base pay of $18.00 along with lucrative commission and incentives for a target hourly earnings of $26.27/hour or $54,640.00 annually. Top performers earn at least $81,000, plus incentives. You may also qualify for free internet, TV and phone services (restrictions do apply).
At A Glance: * Full-time, junior and midlevel sales and support role emphasizing customer relationship-building and product knowledge for small and midsized businesses (SMB) in the communications and entertainment technology space. Advancement potential and additional commission bonuses.
- Inside Sales Representative – Retention SMB: An analytical, persuasive communicator and good listener with a competitive, goal-oriented character ready to learn a variety of programs and platforms, comfortable in a busy office environment.
- Benefits include paid training and time off, comprehensive health packages, free Spectrum services, tuition reimbursement and more.
What is the Inside Sales Representative – SMB Retention role?
As an Inside Sales Representative – Retention SMB, you’ll learn the art of active listening. Use your way with words to engage callers, reinforcing the range and power of Spectrum’s unique products and their value to customers all over the country from one of our comfortable modern call centers. Provide exceptional service by promoting our campaigns and saving plans. Alleviating customer concerns and bringing them around to value-added plans will be your specialty as you seamlessly transition between conversation and computer billing and requisition programs. As a diplomatic specialist, you’re all about appealing to SMB customers with data and tact, promoting our customized telecom solutions for each company’s unique position. You’ll even collect commission bonuses for your qualified core upgrading efforts, which can boost your salary to six figures.
It’s all about learning and growing
This may be a new road for you, but the journey is all mapped out. With lots of peer and mentor support, our fully paid training programs shape our Inside Sales Representatives – Retention SMB into quick-thinking authorities who understand businesses and all the ways Spectrum can improve the SMB customer experience. We’ll bring you up to speed on Spectrum’s full line of business-centric solutions – and our competitors’ products – in about a month, including telephone, data, wireless, and video. As products are updated, so are you, so you can pass that knowledge on to your customers.
With a deliberate path to success
We know that the best people to lead are those who have been down the same road before. Most of our supervisors started as Representatives themselves, proving that career advancement is a very real and achievable goal. Peer-to-peer mentoring and regular coaching sessions ensure you feel supported and have everything you need to succeed. Get in on the ground floor at a Fortune 100 company and see how far you can go.
The benefits are clear
In addition to the core benefits — industry-leading retirement savings plans, comprehensive health care, paid training and time off — we offer free Spectrum products and services, education assistance, child care discounts, and a selection of other programs to help support you and your family.
What’s required to get started?
Our Inside Sales Representatives – Retention SMB minimum requirements are:
- B2B sales experience, preferably selling data, voice, cloud and/or video solutions with ideally two years of Telecommunications or Premise Based Voice and Data product sales
- Experienced high performing sales professional with a proven track record of results over an extended period
- Ability to read, write, and speak the English language fluently in order to communicate with customers and colleagues in a clear, straight forward and professional manner
- Strong working knowledge of cable communications products and services to include video (TV), data (internet) and voice (telephone)
- Ability to effectively trouble-shoot technical problems
- Excellent skill in adaptability, high impact communication, multi-tasking, reasoning, and tolerance for a structured work environment
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to empathize with the customer
- Problem solver with effective persuasion skills
- Ability to overcome objections
High school diploma or equivalent
Related Work Experience – 2 years
B2B, Customer Service / Telephone sales experience
CSG billing software experience preferred
Strong sales level knowledge of complex services (Hosted Voice, Cloud Services) is preferred
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 - $26.27 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Work Location: One location