Get paid to talk, listen, and resolve issues!!
Remote and in office opportunities available, $300 Sign-On Bonus
Call Center Agent (salary range: $29,000.00-$35,000.00 annually, and sales commissions, PLUS annual bonus of 5% of base pay)
Amazing benefits: Courtesy cable, internet, and voice services, 401k with match, health benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision), Paid Training, PTO, and career progression with cash incentives and wage increases
Eagle, Vyve and Northland are leading broadband Internet providers serving largely non-urban communities in 16 states. A technology leader in the cable and broadband sectors, Vyve Broadband offers an extensive range of broadband, fiber connectivity, cable television and voice services for commercial and residential customers. Residential services include high-speed Internet with speeds up to Vyve Gig, all-digital, high-definition video and fully featured digital voice. Vyve Business Services provides optical Ethernet, PRI and hosted voice services to the business community. Together, Eagle, Vyve and Northland serve areas of Alabama, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Kansas, Louisiana, Nebraska, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Washington, and Wyoming.
Call Center Agent
This is an exciting position located in Shawnee, OK at our call center facility. The primary function of the Call Center Agent is to utilize sales, customer service and technical skills to assist Vyve Broadband’s customers in locations located throughout the country. Our call center operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, due to this the shift schedules will vary. This position is responsible for assisting customers with:
- Finding and purchasing Vyve products and services,
- Billing inquiries and processing payments, and
- Troubleshooting basic technical issues they have with their phone, internet or cable services.
A focus on sales, billing or customer support will depend on departmental needs. We are looking for individuals who can provide high quality sales and customer service experiences catered to each customer, while recommending solutions based on customer needs.
What Vyve wants…
- Attitude. Display a great positive outlook with an enthusiasm for sales and customer service.
- Drive. Enjoy working in a rewarding, fast-paced sales environment
- Perseverance. Perform well under pressure
- Flexibility. Adapt to evolving business needs
- Aptitude. Support operations by assisting customers with basic technical questions.
Who you are...
- Great Communicator with Technical Aptitude. You have the uncanny ability to match our products to the customer’s needs while working with various computer systems with a passion for bridging the gap between people and technology
- Amazing Salesperson. You have a desire, even an obsession, to bring customers into Vyve. A minimum of two years customer service and sales experience preferred. High School diploma or equivalent, college degree preferred.
- Charismatic. You are a problem-solver, an exceptional listener, and an effective communicator. You seek out challenges and love to get creative to solve them.
- Go-Getter. Self-directed and resourceful. You enjoy being in a friendly competitive environment and willing to go the extra mile.
What’s in it for you…
- Culture. A fun and supportive team to be a part of
- Support. Supervisors and managers that care about your personal success and growth
- Advancement. Significant training and assistance to be successful
- Benefits. Subsidized medical, dental, vision plan. Voluntary life insurance and disability coverage are available. Company paid life insurance, vacation, holiday and sick pay.
- Future. 401k to help set you up in life and time-off with pay to enjoy your life (after meeting employment eligibility)
- Compensation. Base pay plus commission that puts you in the driver’s seat of how much you earn
- Courtesy Services. Employees living within our serviceable areas are eligible for free or reduced priced Internet, video and voice services.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Pre-employment drug test, motor vehicle record and background check required.
Vyve Broadband, Northland Communications, and Eagle Broadband are equal opportunity employers
and do not unlawfully discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on the basis of an
individual’s race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, handicap, disability, marital status,
veteran status, reserve or National Guard status, or any other status protected by applicable law.