Business Administrative and Support Team- Business Coordinator
Citi, the leading global bank, has approximately 200 million customer accounts and does business in more than 160 countries and jurisdictions. Citi provides consumers, corporations, governments and institutions with a broad range of financial products and services, including consumer banking and credit, corporate and investment banking, securities brokerage, transaction services, and wealth management. Our core activities are safeguarding assets, lending money, making payments and accessing the capital markets on behalf of our clients.
Citi’s Mission and Value Proposition explain what we do and Citi Leadership Standards explain how we do it. Our mission is to serve as a trusted partner to our clients by responsibly providing financial services that enable growth and economic progress. We strive to earn and maintain our clients’ and the public’s trust by constantly adhering to the highest ethical standards and making a positive impact on the communities we serve. Our Leadership Standards is a common set of skills and expected behaviors that illustrate how our employees should work every day to be successful and strengthens our ability to execute against our strategic priorities.
Diversity is a key business imperative and a source of strength at Citi. We serve clients from every walk of life, every background and every origin. Our goal is to have our workforce reflect this same diversity at all levels. Citi has made it a priority to foster a culture where the best people want to work, where individuals are promoted based on merit, where we value and demand respect for others and where opportunities to develop are widely available to all.
We provide world-class solutions that are as diverse as the needs of the corporates, institutions, governments, and individual investors we serve in 160 countries and territories. The breadth, depth, and strength of our underwriting, sales and trading, and distribution capabilities span asset classes and currencies, sectors and industries, covering a vast array of products.
On trading floors located in over 80 countries, we work around the clock to enrich the relationships, products, liquidity, and technology that define our market-making presence in North America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America.
Our research and analysis offer the highest-quality corporate, sector, economic, and geographical insights - from equity and fixed income research to market and product analysis — helping individual and institutional clients navigate a complex global marketplace.
Visit www.citivelocity.com for details on our premier capital markets interface.
The Business Administration & Support (BAST) Team will cover 8 main functions for the MSS business. The Business Coordinator will work collaboratively with team members on enhanced administrative and support functions for teams in the MSS business. These functions consist of Employee/Office Management, Onboarding/Off-boarding, Travel Arrangements/Expense processing, Invoicing, Vendor Management, Charitable Contributions/Sponsorships, Client Hospitality & Roadshows coordination and RFP/RFI processing.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Work collaboratively across the BAST team and Administrative Assistants
- Ensure the accuracy and completeness of work
- Experience preferably within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- The ideal candidate should have a well-diversified background with a successful track record of client service, administrative experience and team work.
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build consensus on strategy and execution are a key component of the role. Other key responsibilities of the role include talent planning and development, optimization of business resources, development of new initiatives, and strong and consistent coordination of decisions across the business and support functions.
The successful execution of this role requires the incumbent to develop a wide range of operational, business, and inter-personal skills, the ability to multi-task, and to function comfortably in a team setting amidst conflicting objectives in a high-pressure environment.
- Excellent analytic and creative problem solving skills
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to develop peer-like relationships with senior leaders throughout an organization
- Ability to work as part of a team and autonomously
- Focused attention to detail plus ability to see the big picture
- Collaborative, team-oriented approach to problem solving
- Project and process ownership; strong time management
- Intellectual curiosity
- Strong desire to achieve excellence
- Experience in project management and process ownership
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Degree preferred or sufficient industry experience
- Demonstrated ability to quickly gain command of new systems
- Relationship building
- Attention to detail
- Working in a team / in partnership with others
- Willingness and ability to interact with internal clients and support groups is critical to success.
Job Family Group:Business Strategy, Management & Administration
Job Family:Business Administration
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting
Effective November 1, 2021, Citi requires that all successful applicants for positions located in the United States or Puerto Rico be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 as a condition of employment and provide proof of such vaccination prior to commencement of employment.