Full Job Description
PROVISIONING SALES ASSOCIATE ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
About Cloud Cannabis:
At Cloud Cannabis Co., we “live higher” by holding ourselves to a higher standard. We do things the right way, not the easy way. Our goal is to supply the most excellent cannabis products and experience to our customers, while also giving back to the community. Cloud is a place for everyone, discrimination does NOT have a home here. We are committed to making EVERYONE healthier & happier, no exceptions.
- You have an incredibly important role in Cloud Cannabis, Co. You are the one who builds patient relations, teaches others about all the different forms of cannabis, and drives sales for the company. Remember to be professional and courteous at all times.
- Collaborate with management and staff to ensure the delivery of efficient, high-quality service.
- Provide patients with excellent, compassionate service to create repeat business by developing long-term relationships.
- Assist patients with knowledge of strains, cannabinoids, products, and benefits.
- Accurate cash handling.
- Responsible for the upkeep and cleanliness of the facility.
- Maintain visually appealing and effective displays.
- Assist with labeling of new product.
- High school diploma/GED
- Sound knowledge of cannabis products and their medical benefits.
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- Retail experience is a must.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service standards.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Muskegon, MI 49445: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- In order to work at a dispensary in Michigan, you must be 21 years of age or older. Are you 21 or older?
Work Location: One location