Employees are required to be fully vaccinated unless legally entitled to an accommodation for a disability (including medical conditions) or a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance.
Responsibilities: As a Branch Member Service Associate, you will deliver exceptional customer service in our branches while successfully promoting and selling NASA FCU products and services. You must possess proven customer service skills; strong verbal communication; and above all, a desire to help others. The Branch Member Service Associate position is a tiered position with a solid compensation package and formal training modules – YOU control your career advancement as you learn and execute new skills.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Empathizes with members and provides solutions to make it easy for members to acquire and effectively use NASA FCU products and services.
- Identifies member needs to provide solutions on products that meet the member's needs and facilitate the member's financial security.
- Responds to member inquiries regarding the operation of accounts, interest rates on savings and loan products, account discrepancies, credit, debit and ATM cards and loan applications.
- Processes a variety of financial transactions on member accounts including deposits, withdrawals, funds transfers loan payments, check orders, share certificates, ACH/payroll/direct deposit, dire transfers, and stop payment set up and changes.
- Handles complex member situations such as deceased member, guardianships, and representative payee accounts.
- Handles consumer loan application processing, document collection, and disbursements.
- Advises members regarding available insurance protection (life, disability, gap, etc.).
- All MSAs may be temporarily assigned to other branches or departments (Call Center) to meet the business needs of the Credit Union.
- All MSAs may be assigned duties to support other areas in the Credit Union.
- All MSAs are expected to support the Call Center queues (phone and email).
- MSA I - High school diploma or general education degree (GED). A minimum of one year of customer service experience or Bank/Credit Union/financial Call Center knowledge/experience with financial products. Cash handling experience required.
- MSA II - High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bank/Credit Union experience with at least 6-months of opening Personal Accounts such as savings, checking, CDs, Money Market. Experience with Specialty Accounts such as Trusts, Power of Attorney, Custodial Accounts, Guardianship Accounts, Estate, and Foreign Accounts. Experience with sales/cross-selling.
- MSA III – High school diploma or general education degree (GED). Bank/Credit Union experience with Broad and Advanced financial products such as Life and Disability Insurance, Gap Insurance. Advanced Accounts experience required such as HSA, IRA, and Business accounts, Loan Processing, counseling experience.. Advanced sales/cross-selling experience.
We offer a generous benefit package:
- Competitive compensation: $21.00 - $27.50/Hourly based on level (see Job Requirements Section for levels)
- 401(k) match to 6% of earnings – immediate enrollment and 100% vesting
- Choice of two health plans
- Life Insurance – no cost
- Long-term Disability Insurance – no cost
- Employee Assistance Program – no cost
- Paid vacation – 2 weeks first year
- Paid sick time
- 11 Paid holidays
- Profit Sharing eligible
- Pet Insurance
- Identity Protection
- All MSAs are scheduled to work a minimum of two Saturdays per month including MSAs assigned to branches without Saturday hours. The typical work week is approximately 40 hours. MSAs must be available between the hours of 7:00 am and 6:30 pm. Specific shifts will be scheduled based on branch location operating hours.
Intrested in this job?
All Related Listed jobs
Missouri Eagle LLC Lebanon, MO 65536 From $14 an hour EmployerActive 5 days ago
Clutch Hybrid remote in Philadelphia, PA+2 locations $70,000 - $90,000 a year 2 days ago
FedEx Ground PH US Broomfield, CO 80020+10 locations Up to $20 an hour 3 days ago
Valentine & Associates, CPAs, PC Remote $400 - $500 a week Today
Condado Tacos Remote in Columbus, OH 43215+1 location $60,000 a year Today