We are looking for a responsible Administrative Assistant/Bookkeeper to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. We are in the hospitality/property management business and have a near 50 units under management with about 20+ different owners. The majority of our properties are located in the Miami Beach, Florida area (although we are looking to expand in the near future). Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily needs, and managing our company’s general administrative activities. Administrative Assistant responsibilities include meeting arrangements, preparing reports, and maintaining appropriate filing systems.
The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using tools, like MS Excel. If you have previous experience as a secretary or Executive administrative assistant and familiarity within our industry (Eg. Real-Estate/Hospitality/Property Management), we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Admin Assistant should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our team operation.
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plan meetings and take detailed minutes
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Update and maintain office policies and procedures
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers
- Maintain contact lists – This means for keep track of all the emails acquired through all booking platforms we use (Eg. Airbnb, VRBO, etc…)
- Help build financial models that shows us where our losses are coming from, what we should decrease in terms of expenses, etc…
- Submit and reconcile expense reports (This means helping to keep track of our expenses, losses, and profit in other areas – manage invoice and receipts).
- Liaise with executive and senior administrative assistants to handle requests and queries from senior managers
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular) – Most Important One
- Good property accounting skillsets – or at least a willingness to learn.
- Able to use software’s like Intuit/Quick Books – or at least a willingness to learn and can learn quickly ON THEIR OWN.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work – Our team gets heavily caught up with our own works. One of the main priorities is to help set up meetings weekly (AT LEAST 1x a week via ZOOM) so that we can all be on the same. This will be the job of the administrative assistant.
- Look for anything with tax deductions – or at least have a willingness to learn how to find (This is NOT a requirement, but always helpful).
- Proven (or semi) experience as an administrative assistant or office admin assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree at a minimum: additional qualification as an administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $300.00 per week
- Flexible schedule
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote