Job descriptionWhy is Health Advocate a great place to work? For starters, Health Advocate employees enjoy helping people every single day. Employees are given the training they need to do their jobs well, and they work with supervisors and staff who are supportive and friendly. Employees have room to grow, and many of Health Advocate's supervisors are promoted from within the company. Summary of Role Our Benefits Associates play an important role in providing guidance, direction, and supporting our valued members to navigate the health care system. If you are someone who thrives in making a difference by helping others, have customer service experience, and are committed to making a contribution while growing your career in the health industry this is the job for you. We have training classes starting soon to help you build the successful career that you want - apply today! Your Success As a work from home associate, you’ll deliver a positive experience that solves members’ needs/challenges., while working to resolve issues. Invested in you Health Advocate offers all work equipment and a comprehensive new-employee training program to help you develop the knowledge and skills that will set you up for success in your role and in supporting our members. At Health Advocate, you’ll have the ability to pursue your ambitions and grow your career. We’ve got you covered with a total rewards package that includes Robust Medical coverage, as well as Dental & Vision benefits, up to $$$/year in tuition assistance, 401(k) savings plan with company match, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays, Employee Assistance Programs and Wellness Programs. Hours/Shift
- This position is full-time (40 hours/week) Monday - Friday. The two shifts that are available are 1:00-9:30 p.m. EST, and 1:30 - 10:00 p.m. EST.
- It may be necessary, given the business need, to work occasional overtime.
- Interfacing with internal and external resources to provide guidance and direction regarding benefit plan options, cost factors and finding applicable health providers. Answer incoming calls and emails and respond to benefit inquires.
- Place outbound follow-up calls for issues that cannot be resolved during the initial call.
- Provide benefit information to members, about questions and concerns about benefit options. Help members compare and contrast benefits during open enrollment, and members experiencing a change of status or life event.
- High School Degree or GED required
- Associate’s degree with major course work in business administration, liberal arts, public health, healthcare management, or a related field preferred
- Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service: Customer Service Department of the Year – Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals, and Related Industries, Silver Winner
- Stevie® Awards for Sales & Customer Service: Most Valuable Response by a Customer Service Team (COVID-19), Bronze Winner
- Best in Biz Awards: Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year – Medium and large category (Silver)
- National Customer Service Association All-Stars Award: Organizations of 100 or Greater, Runner-Up
- Best in Biz Awards: Most Customer-Friendly Company of the Year - Medium category (Silver)
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-I.35(c)
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Staffing Solutions of Hawaii Honolulu, HI 96814 $14 - $16 an hour Just posted
Johnson & Johnson Orlando, FL 32827 Today