Upshift is looking for bartenders for flexible shifts.
- Pick when and where you want to work.
- Create your own schedule - work as much or as little as you want.
- For all experience levels!
- Easy to apply - no resumes, no interviews.
Upshift is a revolutionary mobile app to find hundreds of flexible shifts for roles like Assembly, Hospitality, Packing, Bartending and more posted by businesses across your area.
Join 50,000 Upshifters and work on your terms! You decide how much and where you work as Upshift allows you to choose your own hours and roles. We have everything from one-day shifts, part-time to full-time positions available.
Learn more about Upshift: upshift.work/for-people/
Requirements:As a bartender, you will be playing an instrumental role in the bar’s success. Some of the responsibilities might include:
- Prepare alcohol or non-alcohol beverages for bar and event patrons
- Interact with customers, take orders and serve snacks and drinks
- Assess customers’ needs and preferences and make recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Present bar menu to customers
Bartenders are expected to be on their feet the entire shift. Frequently lift/carry up to 25 lb.
Occasionally lift/carry up to 50 lb. Ability to reach with hands and arms in any direction and kneel and stoop repeatedly. You should be able to see and hear well due to the dynamic nature of the bar environment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What kind of pay can I expect?
A: Each shift pays differently, you'll always be able to see how much you can earn before applying.
Q: How to apply?
A: It's very easy and we don't require resumes or interviews. Go to upshift.work/for-people/sign-up, fill out the form and after an onboarding session, you will be all set to start picking up shifts!
Q: What kind of shifts are there?
A: Some of the shifts that Upshifters find include: baker, server, barista, cashier, attendant, front-desk, housekeeper or house cleaner / maid, event-set-up, busier, buffet host, dishwasher, food and beverage associate, prep cook, warehouse associate, package handler, picker, packer, assembler, labeller, sorter.
Q: Do I need experience?
A: You can find shifts for all experience levels!
Upshift offers benefits after your first paycheck including medical, dental, and vision among others. Apply today and start working on your terms!
- Hourly rate projected based on current client pay rates. The actual client pay rates may differ.