The Tresl Team has the mission to empower customers to live independent, fulfilling lives by connecting them with beneficial financial resources. On a daily basis we delight and help our customers engage with best-in-class auto loan solutions for refinancing and off-lease purchases. In this digital customer-facing role, your day-to-day work will directly impact customers' important financial decisions.
We are a creative, diverse, and analytical team, passionate about continuous learning around our customers. We value empathy for the customer experience, as well as a quantitative focus on driving business metrics. We hold ourselves accountable to our core values - the 5 C’s of Tresl: Character, Customer-centricity, Compassion, Collaboration, & Courage.
The Finance Advisor is responsible for assisting customers with purchasing/refinancing leased or off-fleet vehicles and offering aftermarket products (extended warranty, gap insurance, tire and wheel protection) to protect their investments.
Warm leads provided, no cold calling! Commission is uncapped + yearly base pay!
- Contact customers.
- Promote our lending services and offer financing/purchasing options to customers.
- Obtain leased vehicle payoff amounts, taxes and lease payment details.
- Assist customers with completing credit applications.
- Submit credit applications to partner lending institutions who can best meet customer requirements.
- Provide customers with pre-approved lender option(s) and rates and assist them with the selection process.
- Promote and offer aftermarket products to all clients (extended warranty, gap insurance, tire and wheel protection) to protect their investment.
- Review paperwork (loan details and aftermarket product selections) with customers
- Manage vehicle refinancing leads to ensure customer and lender satisfaction.
- Provide excellent customer service by providing prompt, informed, professional and accurate service and support.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer concerns in a timely, friendly and accurate manner.
- Consistently meet department sales, service and quality standards that promote customer satisfaction and company growth.
- Ensure appropriate records are maintained and required reports are prepared.
- Perform other job duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skill, and Ability:
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the ability to effectively communicate and sell over the phone.
- Excellent customer service and follow-up skills.
- Results-driven, highly motivated, self-starter.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Understanding of customer sensitive information protection protocols.
Education or Formal Training: Bachelors Degree OR equivalent experience.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
-- Employees are held accountable for all duties of this job--
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Finance: 4 years (Required)
- Dealership Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote