Job descriptionOverview: Why We Need Your Talents:
The Audio/Video/Lighting Event Technician is responsible for the audio-visual and lighting control systems in The Hall. This includes configuring, installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and providing end-user support as needed. The focus shall always be on maintaining a positive can-do attitude with an emphasis on the highest level of guest service for both external and internal guests. Audio/Video/Lighting Event Technician reports directly to the Lead Audio/Video/Lighting Event Technician.
Compensation: $25.00/hr (On-Call/Casual)
Prior to beginning employment, all new hires must provide documentation of their final doses of an approved COVID-19 vaccination (J&J is a single dose only). A booster shot is not required to begin employment. With appropriate documentation, Live! Casino will make reasonable accommodations for a disability or a sincerely held religious beliefs. https://www.vaccines.gov/search/ Responsibilities:
Where You'll Make an Impact:
- Confers with acts to determine and achieve the desired sound for events.
- Develops and maintains a system for audio equipment inventory
- Regulates volume level and sound quality
- Setup, tear down, patching of audio equipment
- Other duties as assigned by Production Manager or Company Leaders
Skills to Help You Succeed:
- Ability to:
- Analyze and interpret departmental needs and results.
- Solve complex problems.
- Perform assigned duties under frequent time pressures in an interruptive environment.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently.
- Knowledge in the audio signal flow.
- Education: A high school diploma or GED equivalent is preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience in audio, visual and video setup and maintenance.
- 3-5 years’ experience with:
- DiGiCo SD8 digital console.
- Newtek TriCaster TC1.
- Must be able to comply with all state gaming regulations, which may include obtaining a license.
- Lift and or push up to 80 lbs.
- Standing for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Work in small, confined areas.
- Frequent bending at the waist.
- Use of stairs and elevators
Life at Live!
- 24/7 high energy casino with a culture committed to fairness, teamwork, and most importantly FUN.
- Exposed to alcohol, cigarette and cigar smoke, bright lights, and loud noises.
- You will work in an environment where smoking is allowed.
Perks We Offer You
- Comprehensive health coverage for full-time and part-time Team Members and their eligible dependents
- Generous retirement savings options are available.
- Free uniforms
- Free parking
- Discounted meals
- Service and Attendance bonuses
- Tuition reimbursement
- Discounts on hotels, theme parks, travel, and more!