SUMMARY OF DUTIES:
Seasonal employment running (approx.) early June until mid August. This position will be onboard our floating salmon processor, in the Alaskan Bristol Bay waters.
Manage kitchen staff of up to 3 people serving 3-4 daily meals for up to 120 people at peak of season. (approx. 45 day with 20-40 people, 45 days with ~120 people)
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES REQUIRED:
Prefer 1-year recent kitchen manager/head cook experience, ideally camp/dorm style serving. Other relevant experience considered. Self-directed, well organized and comfortable in a diverse serving and living environment. Must have or be able to obtain Food Protection Manager Certification. Possess good verbal communication skills.
· Plan and prepare all meals with assistance of galley crew.
· Maintain safe and sanitary conditions at all times.
· Track inventory and assist in ordering.
· Provide detailed post season inventory of all consumable and non-consumable products.
. Clean and winterize galley at end of season.
$300/Day, Season completion bonus provided galley is cleaned/winterized and all post season inventories are completed to the satisfaction of management at the end of the season.
Travel to and from point of hire
Free Room and Board provided
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $300.00 per day
- 12 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Every weekend
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
Due to the communal living and work areas all employees must be fully vaccinated or willing to vaccinate at hire.
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Renton, WA 98057: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Restaurant experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Night Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: Multiple Locations