- Achieve “overall” & “focused” sales/revenue objectives to exceed quota as assigned
- Drive sales opportunities at existing & new accounts (acute / non-acute), including but not limited
- Effectively targeting, forecast, cultivation, & execute strategy consistently
- Must be able to work independently, but with guidance & mentorship from partnering Territory Manager, especially in joint-accounts
- Understand how to profile accounts into clinical & economic orientation, and then structure sales approach accordingly with the appropriate stakeholders involved
- Clinical - focus on the “end-user” including Physicians, Nurses, Techs, Fellows, PA’s, NP’s, etc.
- Economic – focus on Supply Chain, VAT members & all involved with “purchasing / contracting” decision-making; strengthen relationships once established to ensure penetration throughout the account
- Conduct consultative sales calls on Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists, Neuro Interventionalists and Vascular Surgeons; be able to support their needs in the lab
- Be able to create & present complex, multi-product category proposal & pricing recommendations
- Spearhead all in-servicing & education planning during account launches & routine account maintenance visits
- Develop and maintain solid customer relationships with KOL’s, key clinicians, economic stakeholders, etc.
- Be able to field “leads” generated from conferences & Sr. Leadership engagement, & effectively follow up at the local level to drive a result
- Applies advanced knowledge and understanding of concepts, principles, and technical capabilities to manage a wide variety of projects
- Be a team player that is willing to assist others in need
- Effectively partner with Cordis leadership, cross-functional teams, & field-based counterparts (Regional Directors, Sr. Territory Managers, CET Team, Marketing Product Managers, Key Account Directors, Sr. Leaders, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of medical sales or 2+ years’ experience as Clinical Specialist in the endovascular industry
- Familiar with PC applications
- Familiar with MS office applications
- Virtual meeting software proficiency familiarity
- Must live within the territory and be willing to travel as needed to hit objections
- Valid Driver’s License
US work authorization is a precondition of employment. The company will not consider candidates who require sponsorship for a work-authorized visa.
Why Join Cordis?
For more than 60 years, we have been building interventional vascular technology that offers higher quality and less invasive experiences for people around the world. With a global reach and vast network of resources, we empower you to do your best work and unleash your full potential. Do you want to grow your career surrounded by a supportive team of subject matter experts? Then join us and let’s improve the wellbeing of millions, together.
Cordis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all teammates and applicants. At Cordis, our teammates all bring different strengths, experiences, and backgrounds, who share a passion for improving people's lives. Diversity not only includes race and gender identity, but also age, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, religion, and many other parts of one’s identity. All our teammate’s points of view are key to our success, and we believe inclusion is everyone's responsibility. Together, we strive to create and maintain working and learning environments that are inclusive, equitable and welcoming.
Cordis customers that receive Medicare/Medicaid funding may be subject to federal COVID-19 workforce vaccination requirements. Accordingly, this role may require being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 or qualifying for an exemption from the vaccination requirement based on medical condition or sincerely held religious belief, practice or observance, subject to the availability of alternative preventive measures that sufficiently mitigate the risk of virus spread to avoid direct threat to the health and safety of the employee in the role and others with whom the employee would have in-person contact.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)