Job descriptionAssociate Creative Director-Copy-Deloitte-s Green Dot Agency
Do you love to write? Do you see-and solve-problems from a different angle? Can you translate business jargon into copy that's confident, clear, and human-and inspire other copywriters to do the same?
Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is hiring an associate creative director (copy) with a strong portfolio of smart, effective marketing campaigns. You'll be a working manager, writing your own copy for some projects while inspiring and directing junior talent on others. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities at once, submit your resume and a link to your portfolio today.
What you'll do
- Conceptualize, write, and edit persuasive copy for cross-channel campaign assets, including sales sheets, case studies, thought leadership, video/motion graphics, infographics, web copy, social media, and email.
- Understand and incorporate Deloitte's content strategy and brand positioning into all content, as appropriate.
- Review work from junior team members, providing guidance to advance the best thinking in line with the brief and project scope.
- Translate campaign positioning strategies into clear, user-centered messaging platforms that differentiate Deloitte.
- Collaborate with marketers, account managers, strategists, and other creatives to develop creative platforms and channel recommendations that deliver on campaign strategic objectives.
- Collaborate with marketers and client service practitioners to research topics and develop points of view on issues that matter to our clients; identify and clarify business objectives, solicit inputs, and develop key messages for campaign deliverables.
- Effectively present creative concepts and copy to internal teams and stakeholders, incorporating feedback to make the work stronger.
- Secure, brief, and manage freelance writers as needed to deliver projects.
- Coach younger talent, develop relationships with internal clients and fellow marketers, help problem solve, and be a team player.
Deloitte's Green Dot Agency is part of Deloitte's Marketing Excellence organization. We provide deliver marketing campaigns that differentiate the Deloitte brand, drive Deloitte's business priorities forward, innovate new marketing solutions, and deliver distinct client experiences. We develop cutting-edge marketing plans, creative assets, and unique experiences that engage our clients; deliver on the strategy of our businesses in the marketplace; and capture the hearts, minds, and loyalty of our clients.
What you'll bring to the table (Qualifications):
- Minimum of 10 years of experience writing and producing a range of marketing communications assets.
- Experience supervising and delegating work successfully within collaborative teams, with a proven ability to provide effective creative feedback on work and help junior talent grow and improve.
- Conceptual and strategic thinking with the ability to balance creativity and innovation with business objectives.
- Clear, concise writing, with the ability to distill complex ideas into easily understood language.
- Fluency in both digital and traditional channels, including all social media platforms, content creation, and video.
- Excellent project management and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to juggle multiple projects and manage competing priorities and tight deadlines.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to present to and interact with senior leaders and highly intellectual thinkers.
- Strong copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Experience with marketing professional services (consulting) or other B2B experience preferred.
- 4 year degree in Writing, English, Journalism, Marketing, Communications or related discipline
- Limited immigration Sponsorship may be available.
For individuals assigned and/or hired to work in New York City, Jersey City, Colorado, or Nevada, Deloitte is required by law to include a reasonable estimate of the compensation range for this role. This compensation range is specific to New York City, Jersey City, State of Colorado, and the State of Nevada and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including but not limited to skill sets; experience and training; licensure and certifications; and other business and organizational needs. At Deloitte, it is not typical for an individual to be hired at or near the top of the range for their role and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. A reasonable estimate of the current range is $78,570 to 161330.
You may also be eligible to participate in a discretionary annual incentive program, subject to the rules governing the program, whereby an award, if any, depends on various factors, including, without limitation, individual and organizational performance.
Intrested in this job?
Lowongan Kerja Sejenis
Carver Hotel Group Pigeon Forge, TN $1,200 - $1,300 a week 3 days ago