· KinderCare Learning Companies is looking for dynamic and passionate Assistant Teacher/Cook who want to make a difference and impact the lives of the children in our centers.
· As an Assistant Teacher/Cook you will have the freedom to act silly, create adventures, and teach children lifelong lessons that go beyond the classroom.
· What you’ll do:
· Implement KinderCare's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child.
· Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn while following coronavirus health and safety measures and more.
· Partner and communicate with parents, with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children.
· Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners.
· Why KinderCare:
· Voted by Gallup as a Great Workplace 6 years in a row.
· Growth Opportunities – we have recently expanded to more than 1,500 learning centers nationwide providing endless opportunities for growth.
· Our staff discount -- All employees receive a 50% discount on each child’s tuition and their weekly tuition fees will not exceed $110 per child.
· Earn your CDA for free through our online program.
· Eager to learn more? Apply to Connect with a recruiter today & love what you do tomorrow!
· KinderCare Learning Companies is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal law.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- No weekends
As always, we are putting safety first to protect our families and staff. As we continue to open centers, all teachers and staff will go through extensive training on health and safety practices we’ve developed to set a new standard in child care.
- What is your pay rate expectation for this position?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: One location