Pay: $19.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
- Flight Benefits – exclusive travel privileges for yourself and your family with Delta Airlines
- Competitive pay with daily access to earned wages
- Paid holidays and paid time off
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- 401k company match upon eligibility
- Exclusive discounts and additional wellness programs
Essential Functions / Key Responsibilities
- Conducts training classes to ensure that Unifi employees are properly trained on all relevant tasks.
- Ensures that current training curriculums and supporting training materials are up to date and the training resources are available to complete all required training.
- Ensures that all required record retention is being completed per company guidelines.
- Updates and administers the automated training record keeping system(s).
- Audits Training records and appropriately resolves any discrepancies.
- Assists in determining training needs within the station.
- Prepares reports for distribution detailing training activity and/or training areas that require improvement or correction.
- Actively partners with Operations scheduling to ensure new hires are placed on the master schedule and are provided clear reporting direction.
- Performs other related duties as assigned within the appropriate skill and experience capabilities expected for this position.
- Must be a local (in-state) resident.
- Valid In-State Driver’s License.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- Ability to pass up to a 10-year background check.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have authorization to work in the United States as defined by the Immigration Reform Act of 1986.
- Must complete ramp and SIDA training to obtain airport authority identification security.
Two+ years of relevant experience. Must be open minded and ready to work as part of a detail-oriented team.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work in a team oriented environment.
High School diploma or GED.
Four+ years of relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Able to communicate information and instructions verbally and/or via radio equipment.
- Able to communicate effectively in a professional manner.
- Strong leadership qualities and ability to create a passionate and efficient workforce.
- Ability to apply creative solutions that have a positive impact on results.
- Excellent presentation skills.
You will need to have flexibility to work a variety of shifts, including nights, weekends, holidays and overtime. We operate in a shift bid environment.
Must be aware and alert for moving vehicles and aircraft.
- Must be able to lift / carry / push / pull and move items of 70 pounds and/or more on a regular basis and repetitively lift weights of 40 to 50 pounds on raised surfaces.
- Must be able to walk, climb, bend, kneel, crawl, and stoop on a frequent basis and for extended periods.
- Must be able to work in cramped or high places.
- Must be able to carry heavy items up and down jet way stairs.
Supervision experience preferred.
Unifi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.