NOW HIRING -- Agronomy Sales Representative
Pay: $65,000/yr. - $90,000/yr.
About the Company & Career:
- Benefits, 401k + match, excellent pay, and long-term career growth.
- Fast-growing Agriculture Company that continues to add more to their portfolio, which is requiring great help to join their team.
- Ability to advance your career, earn promotions, and become an Agronomy Sales Lead very quickly.
- This is a long-term career with tremendous opportunity on the horizon.
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing growers to increase sales of agricultural inputs in order to meet and exceed sales objectives. Manage sales in order to meet profit margin objectives.
- Travel throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders.
- Helping growers choose the right fertilizer and seed that is necessary for their business.
- Assure customer satisfaction of products including, but not limited to on time and accurate delivery and quality of product.
- Create new strategic sales strategies with the agronomy team and management.
- Soil sampling and providing professional fertilizer application recommendations.
- Quote prices and credit terms, and prepare sales contracts for orders obtained.
- Develop annual farmer/customer programs that include soil testing, field mapping, product recommendations, timely and accurate application, field scouting, and record keeping.
- Consult with growers on agricultural issues and prescribe appropriate actions to resolve issues. Resolve issues associated with adverse product results.
What makes you a good fit?
- Experience in agriculture, preferably agronomy sales.
- Self-motivated to gain and demonstrate significant knowledge of products, services and technologies.
- Bachelor's Degree in an Agriculture field OR years of agronomy sales experience.
- Familiar with technology and Microsoft software.
- Responsible driving history.
- Great verbal skills. Easily able to communicate with growers and customers daily.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 - $90,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Profit sharing
- Travel reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Agriculture Sales: 1 year (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)
Work Location: Multiple Locations