Office hours are Monday - Friday. You have the opportunity for full time, part time. We offer a very flexible schedule. NO ON CALL & Competitive Mileage Pay!
Tired of staring at 4 walls? Want to take walks while providing services...
What You'll Do:
- Provide therapy to adults who experience chronic serious mental illness achieve their goals for recovery
- Provide clinical services and evidence based/best treatment to assigned caseload including, but not limited to, assessment, therapy, skills development, and case management services
- Provide crisis intervention/emergency services by assessing risk, development of safety plans, reporting of any abuse or neglect, coordinating hospitalization or any other emergency situations
- Communicate and collaborate with collateral contacts; consult with providers regarding integrated health, current function, medication related- issues, educations support, and any other care related to client/families
- Complete clinical documentation timely and accurately, maintaining ethical standards of Adult & Child
- Will provide individual and family therapy
We are a growing 501c(3) not-for-profit organization based in Indianapolis servicing multiple locations. A&C is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. This includes providing sponsorship for qualified positions. We offer flexibility, generous PTO (starting at 4 weeks), competitive benefits, student loan reimbursement options for therapists, career growth, staff development dollars, clinical supervision hours, and much more!
About Adult and Child Health
At Adult & Child Health we have a welcoming and energetic environment that encourages collaboration, diversity, and innovation across our organization. This environment gives our staff the opportunity to enhance current skills and build new capabilities, while providing excellent care to our clients and employees.
Adult & Child Health is an integrated healthcare provider in Central Indiana. We are a Certified Community Behavioral Health Center and a Federally Qualified Health Center look alike; we strive to provide the best in healthcare services. Providing high-quality, affordable care including primary care, behavioral health services, substance abuse treatment, mobile crisis response, community-based services, homeless outreach, school-based treatment, and more.
Learn more about Adult & Child Health and our mission HEREor check out our Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitterand YouTubepages.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $40,000.00 - $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Franklin, IN 46131: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Is your degree license eligible (i.e. LMFT, LMHC, LCSW, LCAC)?
- Master's (Required)
- Behavioral health: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver's License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 50% (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Franklin, IN 46131