Overview: Total Solutions, Inc. (TSI) is recruiting for multiple, polished, enthusiastic Administrative/Executive Assistants to join our team supporting NASA HQ in Washington, D.C. The work requires general business skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office tools, general administration/office skills, and the ability to work independently, and communicate very well with a diverse range of people, both face-to-face and in writing. This position places an emphasis on excellent follow-up and management of tasks, being reliable, friendly, customer-oriented, well organized, professional, and personable. The positions range from 100% onsite to possible flexibility for telework.
Providing all forms of administrative and executive support for senior leadership
- Prepare and process travel authorizations and travel vouchers
- Manage and control executive calendars
- Maintain forms, establish new files/labels and order office supplies
- Participate in staff meetings.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Possible receptionist relief as needed
- *Requirements: **
- Associates Degree with one (1) to five (5) years or High School Diploma with four (4) years to nine (9) years of applicable/equivalent clerical, secretarial or administrative experience
- Bachelor’s Degree with two (2) years of applicable/equivalent experience or four (4) years’ clerical, secretarial or administrative experience.
- This position is exempt, 40 hours per week, exclusive of federal holidays, Saturday, and Sunday.
Job Type: Full-time