This position will work with our closing team with the help of an attorney.
One trained can work remote.
You will review the client’s file to make sure we have all medical bills and will write and call medical providers, health insurance companies, doctors, hospitals, and more to get a reduction on what our client owes.
We need someone who is detailed and organized and can write persuasively.
We will train you. This is a very rewarding position.
- Reviewing the client’s file to make sure we have a complete list of all medical providers
- Drafting letters to different individuals including medical providers, insurance companies and more asking for reductions of their billing amounts.
- Able to Critically think and apply what arguments can be made (will be taught arguments) regarding provider’s billing, amount of treatments, contract language and more to convince providers to reduce their billing
- going through training to understand the law to apply arguments to your letters
- think persuasively and write persuasively to get reductions from providers. Must have good writing skills.
- Sending letters and consistently following up.
- Making phone calls to secure documents that show the breakdown of medical treatment and insurance plans
- Following up with emails and letters to get the documents necessary to process our clients’ case
- Obtaining information that paralegals need to process cases
- Entering billing information, billing amounts, and provider contacts accurately into the computer case file
- Communicate effectively with paralegals and enter notes of all conversations with providers into the client’s file
- Secure documents that are requested in a timely manner
- Review documents to look for certain legal language (will be taught) including health insurance plans and liens for accurate information from third party companies
- Have the ability to talk to people and like trying to convince them to lower their bills
- Be a go getter to fight for our clients
- Be able to talk to people to ask for reductions and though you do not agree with them always talk respectively and interact with others in a professional manner
- Utilize Needles, a case management program, extensively. Being comfortable with case management programs or being comfortable learning new technology is necessary.
- Be detail-oriented, organized, and able to multi-task while producing top quality work.
- Be comfortable and persistent making calls out and talking to many different people
- Have a positive attitude and be comfortable working in a fast-pacedenvironment
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1-2 years’ exposure in personal injury or administrative work.
- This position will work alongside experienced paralegals and provide support to them daily.
- Being able to think strategically and write persuasively.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Please indicate your desired hourly wage?
- Are you able to look at facts and think persuasively?
Work Location: One location