Salary: 55k - 60k
The Administrative Assistant supports the Director, helping to ensure the team is meeting HHS expectations and standards. Serves as a liaison between the staff and its internal/external customers.
This position reports to the Director. Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Enter data into computerized systems, spreadsheets, and systems used within the department.
- Create spreadsheets to track or maintain department information, statistical data and information.
- Recruit, interview and hire new team members.
- Monitor and maintain supplies and equipment.
- Collaborate with hospital administration and other departments to provide world class service.
- Provide assistance with special events and/or projects as requested.
- Must have a great attitude and willingness to help.
- Flexible and able to adapt to different projects daily.
- Able to quickly prioritize requests from multiple departments and work within the team to complete projects in a timely manner.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with computers, Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- 5 years progressively more responsible experience in secretarial, office administration, or related field. Preferred: Hospital experience in a related position.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and teambuilding skills. Must possess the ability to effectively interact with all levels within the organization
- Intermediate computer skills such as MS Word, MS Excel, MS Office or similar. MS Outlook email and calendars.
- Organized; sets priorities; meets deadlines; able to multitask
HHS was founded in 1975 by Jim Spry, who began his work in the outsourcing business in 1964 with Red Top, Inc, a company that pioneered hospital housekeeping support services. Jim helped Red Top grow into a national organization and later helped a competitor establish its business after Red Top sold. His experience in the field led to the development of HHS. Throughout the past 45+ years of business, HHS has developed our expertise in integral support services including housekeeping, food services, facility maintenance, and technology for the healthcare, government, senior living, resort, aviation, and education industries. HHS has experienced a growth rate of about 10% per year and is seeking great leaders and team members to grow with us.
Benefits and Compensation
We offer PTO, full benefits, and career advancement opportunities based on performance.
HHS is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and is committed to workplace diversity
In compliance with federal COVID-19 vaccination requirements, HHS employees will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or have an approved exemption (medical or religious) by the employer by January 4, 2022.