Are you an experienced administrative professional that is passionate about the transportation industry? Take advantage of this career with Valley Proteins, an established, successful organization that will provide you with a greater sense of accomplishment and room to grow.
We are looking for a scale house Administrative Assistant to directly support our transportation department at our Fayetteville, NC facility. This is a high impact role responsible for assisting the traffic office personnel and Transportation Manager with data entry, reporting, and tracking of information. To assist in obtaining information regarding trends in the transportation department.
As a member of the team, you can expect:
- Competitive pay: $16-18/hr (depending on experience)
- Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
- $500-$1000 annual contribution towards your healthcare savings account
- 3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
- Advancement opportunities – We are always looking for key players motivated to move up into higher level roles
If you have the following, we want to hear from you:
- Intermediate computer skills with MS Office products, advanced skills with Word and Excel.
- Good time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- SAP experience is a plus.
- Responsible for scaling trucks at the scale house upon trucks arriving and departing
- Enters fuel tickets into SAP daily
- Corrects fuel discrepancies monthly
- Processes Omnitracs Log edits and completes necessary filing daily
- Prepares traffic stats report weekly
- Prepares end of month transfer log and cost report
- Daily entry into off-site dumping Tonnage Report and prepares end of month report
- Reviews Scale Administrator for loads on the yard for more than 24 hours and prepares weekly report
- Prepares pit report screening matrix and completes necessary edits
- Contact large supplier processing plants to determine their work schedule for the upcoming week and prepares Kill Schedules for internal distribution
- Prepares weekly underweight load report
- Tracks various data and assesses trend information to be reported weekly, using spreadsheets, graphs, and other available tools.
- Assists with the collection, review and filing of Driver Vehicle Inspection Reports
- Assist the plant Administrative Assistant with daily inventory reports and answering the phones
About the Company: Since 1949, Valley Proteins, Inc. has been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Our focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
To Contact This Location:
Fayetteville, NC – Tel: (910) 483-0473 Ext: 20102
1309 Industrial Drive, Fayetteville, North Carolina 28301, USA
- Date Posted: Posted 1 month ago
- Expiration date: June 5, 2022
- Location: 1309 Industrial Drive, Fayetteville, NC 28301, USA
- Job Title: Administrative Assistant – Transportation