This adjunct faculty teaches undergraduate courses in Education.
Courses may be taught in an array of teaching modalities: MDC In-Person, MDC Live (Learning Interactively in a Virtual Environment), MDC Online (online delivery) and Blended Classes.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Teaches courses
- Evaluates and advises students
- Maintains office hours for assisting students
- Participates in departmental and College affairs
- Recruits students
- Serves on committees
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Master's degree in Education from a regionally accredited institution or Master's degree from a regionally accredited institution and 18 graduate credits in Education
- Skill in the use of educational technology highly desired
- Experience in K-12 classroom setting desired
- POSITIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE AT VARIOUS CAMPUS LOCATIONS
- For best consideration upload your unofficial transcripts along with cover letter and resume. Please redact any personal information; (i.e. date of birth and social security number)
- If submitted application is over 6 months old, you will need to reapply
The final candidate is to successfully complete a background screening and reference check process.