Established by experts with more than 25 years of experience, Energy Service Partners Inc is proud to be a loyal solar installation company for California. Always aware of the importance of the customer experience and quality installation, we cover every step and make sure our customers are pleased.
ENERGY SERVICE PARTNERS is seeking an Activations Specialist to join our team! The Activations Team is responsible for the final step of a solar project: activating a homeowner’s new solar system. The Activations Specialist role is to efficiently complete system activations, ensure communications are established with the monitoring service, troubleshoot down systems, and provide field support for fast resolution times.
- Create system monitoring sites
- Utilize designer tools to publish physical layouts of optimizer and micro inverter maps
- Recognize and identify common types of system failures
- Ability to remotely diagnose / troubleshoot down systems to expedite resolution times
- Maintain constant communication with the field and subcontractor partners to schedule work orders
- Identify process improvements and implement changes with Quality Control Team
- Must demonstrate ethics and professionalism at all times
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Experience working in the solar industry is preferred
- Able to use most modern computer software, phone-based apps, and computers required
- Working knowledge of monitoring platforms or PV installation is preferred but not required
- Must be dedicated and can adapt and work in a fast pace environment
- Able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals
- Must be able to prioritize and multitask on multiple projects
- Able to work under minimal supervision & resolve issues independently based on project/company standards.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance will be offered at the end of a 60-day wait period
- PTO and paid sick leave
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19-22 per hour
Energy Service Partners Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.00 - $22.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Solar: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Remote