We, at Leggett & Platt Inc., are searching for a 3D Modeler/Generalist within our Marketing + Creative team to help support our business. As a global-diversified manufacturing company, it’s sometimes hard to explain all the different things we do. We like to say, “we’re the biggest company no one has ever heard of.” We are confident you interact with one of our products in your daily life without knowing it. Whether it’s the mattress you sleep on, the car you drive, the plane you fly on, or the furniture you sit on, our high-quality components are there supporting you. If you join our team, your work will ensure people across the world have a little more comfort in their lives.
As a 3D Modeler/Generalist you will have the opportunity to conceptualize and produce effective imaging solutions from concept to completion. You will be working with the 3D and other creative teams to create objects to be used in 3D scenes or animations and will report to the 3D Production Supervisor.
So, what will you be doing as a 3D Modeler/Generalist?
- Converting existing CAD or client-provided files into 3DS Max files
- Creating 3D models from specs or actual products provided by the client
- Performing other 3D duties such as surfacing, rigging, animation, and rendering
- Delivering on-target solutions for clients
- Working with 3D artists and modelers, designers, copywriters, and imaging team to create high-quality, client-focused solutions
To be successful in this role, you’ll need:
- Experience in 3ds Max, Vray, After Effects, and Adobe Software
- Understanding of light, form, movement, and perspective
- Advanced knowledge of special effects to help demonstrate key functions of L&P products – ex: particles, air flow, heat, cooling, energy, etc.
- Self-motivated and proactive, including a positive, “can-do” attitude
- Ability to juggle multiple jobs with multiple deadlines
Things we consider a plus:
- 2+ years of experience working in a studio environment
- Experience with Zbrush and Substance tools
- Experience with rigging and animating both hard surface and organic models
- Experience with compositing
- Experience with integrating 3D elements into photography/video
- Ability to clearly communicate processes with other artists on the same projects
Reasons You’ll Love It Here
Our benefits may vary slightly from one location to the next, but what you will find, is that we offer: medical, dental, and vision insurance; as well as paid vacation, paid personal time, and various opportunities to give back to your local community. One convenient fact about our medical plan, is that we offer tele-visits, so you don’t have to leave the comfort of your home when you are feeling under the weather! We also strongly encourage and provide opportunities for learning and professional development.
What to Do Next
Now that you’ve had a chance to learn more about us, what are you waiting for! Apply today and allow us the opportunity to learn more about you and the value you can bring to our team. Once you apply, be sure to create a profile, and sign up for job alerts, so you can be the first to know when new opportunities become available.
Our Commitment to You
We’re proud of the fact that we are strongly rooted in being an inclusive, people-focused organization. Our company culture reflects values like integrity, ownership, and authenticity. We take these to heart, and if you do as well, you’ll fit right in.
Leggett & Platt Inc. is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. In keeping with our commitment, Leggett & Platt Inc. will take the steps to assure that people with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For specific regional privacy notices please refer to our http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices